2 tbsp. of vegetable oil
1 or 2 large eggs
2 tbsp. of Yucatecan black beans puree
½ cup of Yucatecan tomato sauce
1 tbsp. of ham chopped
1 tbsp. of cooked peas
½ tbsp. of dry cheese grated
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the tortillas lightly on both sides. They should not be crunchy.
- Let the excess of oil drain and set aside on a warm plate.
- Cover one of the tortillas with a thick layer of bean puree.
- In the same oil, fry the eggs and serve on top of the beans.
- Cover the egg with the second tortilla.
- Pour sauce on top, sprinkle with the ham, peas, and cheese, and serve.