Like many beloved groceries, Aldi seems to have a cult following of fans that can’t wait to see what the brand has in store for them next. Cue Aldi Finds, a limited-edition selection of food, beverages, home goods and even pet products that are tied to a theme or season and once they’re gone, they’re, well, gone.
This month, as we usher in St. Patrick’s Day, Aldi has put together a few fabulous bites, sips and goodies that we can’t wait to get our hands on — and we know you won’t either.
St. Patrick’s Day Food + Beverages
- Premium Corned Beef Brisket Flat because what’s St. Patrick’s Day without corned beef and cabbage? Not delicious, that’s what.
- Park Street Deli Shepherd’s Pie offers another Irish take on a St. Patrick’s Day meal.
- Parkview Irish Style Bangers Original or Ale & Onion will last you into the Spring sports season, too. Pick up some extras to throw on the grill when it gets nicer.
- Bake Shop Irish Cream Cheesecake makes the perfect dessert anytime, but especially in March.
- Grab some Lofthouse St. Patrick’s Day Frosted Sugar Cookies for another sweet treat, or go with Two Bite 12 count Mini Cupcakes decorated for the day if you’re feeling a cake craving.
- Love cheese? Get your hands on Emporium Selection Pesto Gouda, Sage Derby & Irish Porter for a savory snack, or try Emporium Selection Irish Cheese Truckle Assortment.
- Specially Selected White Cheddar Everything or Double Cheese Bagels will also fulfill your need for cheese.
- Looking for a quick bite but don’t want to cook an entire corned beef? Cattlemen’s Ranch Corned Beef Reuben Bites has you covered.
- Thirsty? Aldi is bringing Maguires Stout and Connellys Mint Chocolate Country Cream to your bar cart this month.
Other Foods You Should Get Your Hands On:
- Specially Selected Spring Macaron Assortment (available 3/24)
- Specially Selected Sweet Chili or Feta, Garlic & Herb Hummus Crisps (available 3/24)
- Benton’s Carrot Cake Crèmes (available 3/17)
- Benton’s Spring Vanilla Wafers White or Milk Fudge (available 3/17)
- Specially Selected Bistro Style French Recipe or Calabrese Salami Flatbreads (available 3/17)
- Maple Leaf Farms Roasted 1/2 Duck with Orange Sauce (available 3/17)
- Blue Hill Bay Smoked Salmon Poke Bowl (available 3/10)
- Park Street Deli Avocado Verde Salsa (available 3/10)
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen 12″ Supreme Cauliflower Crust Deli Pizza (available 3/10)
- Clancy’s Dill Pickle Potato Chips (available 3/10)
Beverages For Spring Sipping
If you’re looking to spot what’s new in Aldi’s beverage aisle this month, the brand has a few seasonal delights that shouldn’t be passed up. Including:
- Pineapple Mimosa and Giambellino Raspberry Bellini are here to up your brunch game.
- You can rosé all day with Wind Song Rosé, Fruity Haze Raspberry Zinfandel Rosé; and Lomasi Bee Well Rosé.
- Give Fruity Haze Blackberry Merlot a shot at the end of the month for something more robust yet still sweet.
Spruce Up For Spring
There are so many great housewares, health and home decor products rolling out at Aldi this month. We highlight some of the most unique goods and others that will make you actually want to tackle Spring cleaning.
- Crofton Pancake Pan Assortment
- Huntington Home Wire Cabinet Organizers
- Huntington Home Over the Cabinet Basket Assortment
- Huntington Home 3 Wick Candle in Sunflowers + Daisies
- Ambiano Citrus Juicer
- Heart to Tail Pet Storage Bin
- Easy Home 2 in 1 Cordless Stick Vacuum
- Crofton Color Dipped Wood Boards
- Bauhn Pyramid, 4 Port or Surge Mini Charger
- Easy Home Cable Organizers