1 Box of Grain Free Taco Shells
1 Pint of Dairy Free Ice Cream of your choice
1 Cup of Dairy Free Sprinkles
1 Cup of Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place taco shells upside down on cooking sheet.
- Warm in oven for 2-3 mins.
- Take out of oven and allow to cool for 10 mins.
- Add dairy free chocolate chips to saucepan. Heat on medium and stir until fully melted.
- Dip taco shell rim unto melted chocolate. Then immediately dip into sprinkles.
- With a spoon add dairy free ice cream [Change to “NadaMoo or your favorite dairy-free ice cream” once ready] into taco shell and then enjoy!