Grain-Free Ice Cream Cones
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions and let them cool to room temperature.
- Make tennis-size balls out of aluminum foil.
- Roll tortillas in a cone shape and place on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place them seam side down and with the aluminum foil ball inside to help keep its shape.
- Bake for 10-15 mins or until crispy and let them get to room temperature before using.
- Decorate as you like! Dip in melted chocolate and then in sea salt chip crumble, chocolate chips, sprinkles, or your favorite topping!
HELPFUL TIP: Dip the bottom of the ice cream cones in dipping chocolate and let them set to create a seal at the bottom for the ice cream.
- Let chocolate set in the freezer or refrigerator for 10-15 mins before serving.
- Fill with your favorite ice cream (can be dairy-free) and enjoy!