Williams Sonoma has unveiled its latest line-up of its Tools For Change fundraising program benefitting No Kid Hungry. This is the seventh year of the program and the goal for this year’s campaign is to raise more than $3.5 million to help children in need.
“Our annual Tools for Change campaign kicks off Williams Sonoma’s efforts to raise both money and awareness for the incredible work No Kid Hungry is doing to end childhood hunger in America,” says Ryan Ross, president, Williams Sonoma. “Since we started working with No Kid Hungry [more than] 10 years ago, the generosity of our customers, colleagues and corporate partners have helped us raise over $13M providing more than 130 million meals to children in need across the country.”
While the company has a variety of goods available to help the charity effort, the most well-known has become the brand’s spatula collection. This year, designers include:
- Brian Hart Hoffman – President and Chief Creative Officer of Hoffman Media
- Bobby Flay – Celebrity Chef and Restaurateur
- Gaby Dalkin – Celebrity Chef and Cookbook Author
- Hilary Duff – Actress, Producer, Singer-songwriter, and Entrepreneur
- Kevin Curry – Author
- Molly Yeh – Cookbook Author, Food Blogger, and Food Network Show Host
- Tabitha Brown – Actress and Influencer
- Tamron Hall – Broadcast Journalist, Author, and Television Show Host
- Tiny Chef – Cook Behind The Tiny Chef Show
In addition, there will be sweet treats, soaps, lotions and tea towels as well. Each product has an associated meal equivalency that helps No Kid Hungry connect food to children in need. The collection will be available at all Williams Sonoma retail locations and online at williams-sonoma.com/nokidhungry.