Di Bruno Bros. And Coopers’ Craft Bourbon Cheese Fondue
1⁄2 lb. Reading Raclette
1⁄2 lb. Seven Sisters
1⁄2 lb. Cabot Cloth Bound Cheddar
2 tbsp. Cornstarch
1 Cup Dry White Wine
1⁄2 Cup Coopers’ Craft Bourbon
1 tsp. Mustard
Few Drops Of Pickle Juice
- In a bowl, lightly coat the cornstarch into the cheeses.
- Over a medium heat add the wine, 1⁄2 of the bourbon
and the pickle juice.
- Gradually add the cheese stirring all the time.
- Once a smooth mixture is obtained add the mustard,
black pepper, and the remaining Bourbon.
- Enjoy with fresh crusty bread, crostini’s, salamis, and anything else you would like to dip into the Fondue.